2012年12月20日星期四

business phone or cell phone

I need email to work on MY terms. I�m a busy entrepreneur who operates 15 web sites in 10 different time zones. I have staff in the United States and overseas who work 24/7 with me to make sure customer orders and sales inquiries are processed promptly モンクレール ダウン. Most of the orders from our web site are repeat customers. Also, since we only have 3 customer service representatives for any given web site client we really do have a personal relationship with our clients and we know what they are looking for and what how we can improve our product offerings. I need a solution that lets me control how my team is notified about new emails ダウン モンクレール. An email to phone service, like Enotify me モンクレー, is the perfect solution for my business because we can assign individual actions and schedules for 3 account representative to each customer (one for each 8 hour shift) and the customer will always feel like they KNOW who they are dealing with www.monclersdown.com. With busy schedules and client meeting my representatives are not always at their computers in front of their inboxes. I needed to find a way that they can e notified of new orders or support requests that are submitted by email without requiring them to be slaves to their email box モンクレール ダウン. An email notification solution can sends out notification s in a variety of ways. Email to phone sends a notification to my home phone, business phone or cell phone monclerダウン, Email to sms converts emails into sms messages and sends them to my cell phone or pager. Email to FAX converts my email messages to faxes and sends them to my fax machine モンクレール. I can set up my phone notification to work on my schedule so that I am not awoken in the middle of the night. When I or my representatives are in meetings, we can still receive email to phone notifications of new emails and many services allow us to reply through the phone so that we do not have to rush back to our office in order to respond appropriately to an urgent message. My customers receive the best and most personalized service now that I use and email phone service that allows me to set schedules and review message according to my rules and my needs モンクレール.

没有评论:

发表评论